Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bone Chip Causing Pain After Extraction

How many centimeters do you say? Visual

*

Skhizein - Jeremy Clapin - 2008
sent ValsonsEnsemble . - Movies short animations.


It seems it strikes one in a hundred, a person like that to chance. That's all I was told. It never tells people how much they are crazy, they say they just lost their compass, they are next to the plate, lost everything. Then a little more a little less low end is what it used to know, know how many inches we walked away. The only thing I'm sure today is that where I am I do not mind nothing, nothing.

91 cm. I am exactly 91 cm from me.


Ps: Because a friend asked me, I said that I was not thinking of anyone in particular in the last section. It is simply a passage from that song BĂ©nabar talking to me, without my knowing why. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment