Sunday, June 13, 2010

95 Chevy Silverado On 24' Rims

This week ...

*
(Good idea of weekly summary does is not at all to me, I stuck with a lot of bloggers are more inventive than I am;) I wanted to do for a long time but I do not know if I would do every week, I might not always be something to tell!)


I bought three lovely new varnish.

Debby Clear purple, pale pink varnish Miss Helen, yellow varnish Sephora.



My mother bought me these blue ballerinas brand Mama, resembling Repetto, in principle for my cousin's wedding in late June. With a dress that I love Mango. But I'm not allowed to wear them before marriage ... Pff.




I wore a blue paint Yves Rocher bought recently. I wanted a lighter, but I like this color finally:)





I listen to She & Him ♥ loop






I read English magazine sent by the corresponding 'New Zealand with my sister (with the cast of Skins on the cover!).




I re-re-re ... saw Marie Antoinette :)



▪ I ordered these gladiator wedges and black (15 and 10 €!) via Space max shoes Ideal ... But I do not receive them until early July. Re-pff.



I hung on a wall poster of this beautiful film Where the Wild Things Are bought the cinema in my town.




▪ The sun is back!



0 comments:

Post a Comment