Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Carmella Bing Has Hiv

Long live technology!

*
After many, many Fierce battles, I see myself forced to drop the weapons (yes I am very metaphors today) ... My computer seems to finally understand death. From my dad, the hard disk is blown, so all my files are also left to oblivion. What, excuse my language, I am royally sucks. In these files were all my photos, including images to feed my tumblr ... Anyway I am disgusted, especially since this is not the first time I have trouble with my computer. While awaiting the verdict of someone who knows about, I squatted the family computer, perhaps permanently. I'll have to fight with my brother for it, but the bright side is that he does not row. And my holiday photos are still on my camera, I can mail you all this very quickly! Little taste fast with this photo taken by my sister in the streets of Brussels, which I also loved, but I'll talk.

Old not forced smile, Teddy Smith denim jacket, flowered skirt Zara (less than 10 €), teamster Hide and Seek, badge bunny The French Factory, Spartan New Look, elephant pendant Mim vintage bag, sunglasses purchased on the market for valves.

Full of love and good weekend:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment