Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Marriage Invitation Format

Initials BB.

*

In this dreaded back (it is I've broken the morale), I feel like devoting a section to icon freedom for a generation, that which was the sex symbol of the sixties, I named Brigitte Bardot. Among the top personalities that fascinate me, BB has a beautiful place. The aura and reputation of the inimitable Bardot appears through the years but never extinguished. It is like an eternal sun, exactly what would be needed in September 1 ... Shebam, pam, blop, wiiiizz!




With Pablo Picasso.

With Alain Delon.


With the equally huge Jane Birkin.



Edit: I'm dressing room of the week on Madmoizelle.com, so there is a small interview with me online where I stuff really interesting telling and spiritual (ahem) on my clothes. To read it, here is ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment