Saturday, October 16, 2010

Japanese Sharking T-shirt

Welcome back.

*

beginning of this year was quite eventful for me. Changeme
nt school, started high school, new activities ... My back went pretty well, but I have not had much time to kill since. I was employed by things more or less pleasant BLES, see square ... But in no way unpleasant story short, I fully intend to return for good with you ! Finally if there are people who still hope to see me post;)
I moved in a week in my
new house, and I finally living just started my boxes ... I'll post pictures once we have moved well. I intend to post before the computer is packed, waiting for some photos taken by a friend of the show "Fashion is you" for the Galeries Lafayette , which I attended in Angers, excellent experience Moreover, I am tide and I'd do it again without hesitation!

xx

jacket, belt and bag vintage dress Zara, Max cleared through space, bracelet node H & M kids, badge The French Rabbit Factory.




0 comments:

Post a Comment