Friday, November 5, 2010

Post Cath Hematoma Treatment

as we continue with Mu

Although I find nice!

I recently discovered a very nice site that disseminates full of diagrams:
by offering to help you create designs based kits. I do not understand Italian too but I found this talented person, just look at his blog, was very generous! And to thank her for selling some of my free patterns and to know my work, I allow my turn to spread free on my blog one of the schemes which she is the author (I hope):
I just wanted to remind that I no longer own the copyrights to some of my drawings, for a period of 20 years for some. and magazines who have purchased them, are quite able to claim damages for people who broadcast it free or not on any media, or other papers.

Incredible!

It is often said that great minds think alike ... but when one meets some people who have a little less scrupulous, logical, humble ... here gives the following.
Here's a little montage of two different regimens of jewelry, one is published this month in a magazine, the second is that of Okno ...

I am flattered that he had been completely copied from a foreign magazine!
I say since copied the design to add the pearl (hardware, I said to the editor) plant is non-existent. So if you or the graphic artist who has griboullé this design (in Word?) it was entirely appropriate to ask me by email.
I thank those who still have a conscience and have no remorse denounced this practice, some beaders French and foreign victims.

(Obviously I will not mention either the origin or nationality, nor the name of the magazine since it is the practice that I regret not the source)

I am your father ...

Finally in this story, I'm quite the mother!
Everything is there, the pearls, patterns and even colors!
They lack some pearls, they had probably run out of stock ...

This morning a friend warned me that the Fédèle appeared on a famous site selling Korean. I find it rather flattering that my patterns are understood beyond the language barrier. It shows that I am doing my job!
I do not put any link to the site and would not even take the trouble to quote because they do not really need publicity, they sell beads! Anyway we can understand anything and we then it's too away!
Next time I will ask them for advice cons to find names, because the one they have managed to find is pretty original ... and I like good, because it's star (STAR WARS, this is not English this?)
Here is a nice made in Korea, French inspiration. They just forget to mention the creator ... I will not fail to clarify for my airline ticket p
Good Sunday ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment