Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tech Deck Dudes Online

to fall. Inspirations

*


No, but you saw this time? Except today, when it finally calms down, I think he has not stopped raining all week. I paid the price yesterday, I had to spend a good part of the day I went out and soaked as if I had bathed fully dressed ... Fortunately, the holidays were a good excuse to stay home (holidays because yes, in my school is a bridge haha) to do nothing except watch the rain fall from the window, listening to music loop, read, geek, watching movies, taking unwanted photos ...



Otherwise, I returned to my old music system, namely a song by post ... I do not know what you think, but I prefer it, I was tired of my playlist. The Fleet Foxes today, I noticed that every year over the same period, around the beginning of winter, I listen to lots of music like that. Gentle but rhythmic and wild, with lots of choirs and instruments. The winter I was never depressed, instead I'm already thinking Christmas! :) See you

!



0 comments:

Post a Comment