Friday, February 4, 2011

How To Get Bearings Out Of A Metal Core

Bordel photographic recent weeks.

*

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9


1 - Line and Louma theater . 2 - T-shirt Rolling Stones, "Exile on Main Street" Zara Man. And exclusively, about my hair smoothed. 3 - My bed. I want to sleep when I see this picture. And no, not because it's 1am and it's the end of the week ... 4 - I'll fart mouth you saw. 5 - The coolest mug in the world, found by balances with Lara. 6 - The Autobiography of Simone de Beauvoir, which I am currently reading. I will come back, because it's really good. 7 - is happening in the photo-cell. Melina and I, and the coffee machine of high school. The machine in question deserves its place as well as Charlotte once we put it down, I do not know how (but shhh) . And I can definitely live without her cappuccinos disgusting. 8 - Lara Melina and me in front boots XXL Lilian Bourgeat. 9 - this morning in fine arts. The topic is "reflections and light," and I'm not too inspired at the moment, suddenly I do anything ... On the first picture is me and the little head in the mirror belongs to Emeline haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment