Thursday, July 29, 2010

Borderline Personality Disorder Adolph Hitler

Home sweet home.

I spend as promised you post some pictures of my room, before flying (So to speak, actually I'll spend 10h in the car and I am looking forward) direction Brussels. 7am to actually unconscious but in good geek, I prefer to hang out on the computer to sleep before leaving 5h hum. In short, I have some addresses Brussels carefully noted in my notebook and my aunt apparently expected us to do stuff, so I will not bother me. I return at the end of next week, but I'm leaving two days later for Brittany (youhou), I'll try to post my vacation photos before but I promise nothing!

To begin, I succeeded for the first time to make a digital panorama almost perfect (too proud), apart from the cupboard a little round. I can not make it fit on the blog, but you can see here: Youplaboum .


There not all my shoes, the others were too disgusting for me to put them in my room. I just received my Bensimon Liberty (3rd pair from the right of the top row) and I'm already starting to drag them everywhere. I feel they are going to tread, the Belgian soil! And you probably see them again:)



Haha, I love this dog! I found it by throwing my old toys (yes, that Barbie's dog) and I could not yo ...




See you! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment