Friday, July 9, 2010

Train In Japan Molested

Too cool for school.

*

There are days like this, where my wardrobe seems very bland, which I wish I had the closet of someone else, anyone ... These days, I do not take the lead, I put on shorts or a skirt and slip on a T-shirt belonging to my brother, and even my father. I like the T-shirt guys, very large and cool, I just roll up our sleeves and go! the only thing that bothers me is the collar around the neck more than I'm used to ... I usually shoot like a mad but then I'd rather not try, at the risk of retaliation one I borrowed the thing;) In this case, that day was a T- Shirt my sister and I gave my little brother for his last birthday. I would pike often limit I paid more than him haha. I love these entries, it's a little geeky so it suits me ... "Computers are cool, yeah!


T-shirt Lazy Oaf man skirt Promod ballerinas Mama, sunglasses purchased on the market in Vannes, barrette node range in spindle mottled in Emmaus.



Otherwise, I use a small pass. In early August, I will spend a week in Brussels with the family is the first time I go. So if there are those among you who live there or have been, it would be very nice to give me some addresses or something to see. Shops, exhibitions, museums, restaurants ... I take everything! I hope you can help me:)

See you! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment