Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mexicanitas Follando Follando

Pocahontas day.

Haha, it is very believable, Chloe ! :)

My exams are finished and a priori rather successful, so I can finally say I'm on vacation, yeaah! Holidays ahead under auspices of beautiful ... I have many things including a series of photos starting from the date to post, so stay with me:)

Report video, it was taken during our last day of class. I do not know exactly where does this tradition, but every year the 3rd of my college dress for their last day of college. It was a very funny day, because completely shifted. At the height of this year I want to say, even if now Looking back I have like a lump in the throat. Next year, I would not be in the same school as my college friends for reasons of options and if that choice is entirely mine, does not stop me stressing like crazy when I think about that back without you all ... I think about all those little moments that made my routine for 4 years and to whom I give up voluntarily. But I know that I regretted pertinnement for fear of going where will all my friends. And finally, what I fear most is not not fit in or I do not know what but just not seeing my friends every day, which may seem trivial to some but not for me. But after all, as I said before, we remain in the same city and if you really want to meet again (and if that text do not prove that I want, I do not know what the prove) we'll meet again, for sure! I love you all so much.

(Sorry for this post a little more personal than usual. I'll be back soon I promise! Xx)

0 comments:

Post a Comment