Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dogs With A Poodle Mix In The Uk

Happiness wasting time.

*


Small condensed picture of what I do these days ... Nothing in fact. Many of my friends went on vacation (to destinations cool style of Croatia and India. Yes yes, Roman and Lucy, it's you I speak, I hate you band dirty bitch!). In addition, I live in a little town in the world's most boring ... Well, to be quite frank, I do not mind that much, I have time to do things that I'm not on school time. I turned my room all the old stuff that I used more (and god knows if there was), I hung new stuff on my wall, I finally have time to actually read, to dive into the books as I did little, I catch up on my favorite series (I became a glee-addict), I take lots of pictures very unnecessary ... But I still furious haste to leave, for me the holidays are not holidays without travel, even small.
Otherwise, I had the results of my exams. Honors, and no single grade below 33/40 hehe:) That said, I could easily have marked very well if I had enough this year worked a hum ...



(Small water fight at the park to celebrate the results. Yes I had a white top, I have good ideas me sometimes, it's crazy. And I have a blue super class on the thigh, I know. I'd rather not tell you how I am doing ...)



(When I finish, I'll show you maybe my room, I'm pretty proud.)



In fact, do not forget to give me your best addresses of Brussels please! It would be really cute:) See you

0 comments:

Post a Comment