Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cara Menginstal Pokemon Battle Revolution

I hated her, so I was thinking about her day and night.

*

The trick with good the holidays is that I have time to see old classics that I had not seen it yet. Today was Gilda, Rita Hayworth with stunning. The women of that era seem much more beautiful than today, because much more real. Untouched or surgery aesthetics. Gilda me want to be red, it's funny because although the film is in black and white, I can not imagine that other redhead Gilda ... In short, aside from its aesthetics, I was touched by the story of the film about the thin line between love hate. There are stories like that, that do not wrinkle in time.

I had just returned from the hairdresser for that matter, so I had the same perfect loops that Gilda ... Alas tomorrow I'd rather look like a wet dog (I know, comparing rotten).



Otherwise, great news: the blog Underage just opened! I am part of the team of bloggers. The principle is that of a community blog for the world's youth, by youth worldwide. Finally, I leave you to discover!


Good Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment