Sunday, December 12, 2010

Southpark Studios Itouch

I feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes. When the Rain Begins

*

♪ Eddie Vedder - Rise
(if you have a mad desire to beat you Emile Hirsch go live in Alaska after that, congratulations you are a co even me)


As you can see, I changed many things on this blog. I think I needed to do to regain control. I realize that the way I wanted this blog does not suit me anymore, now there will surely be more updates but shorter, more surely racontage life too. Finally we'll see! Those who still follow me, tell me what you think of the design. Initially, I wanted something more refined, but it's stronger than me, I always come back to pink, buttons, short of the real thing girl.

I think you all recognize the origin of the title. If this is not the case, shame on you and you'll immediately before planting Love Actually
with a chocolate biscuit and hot . I really feel that everyone does more than most festivals now, including me. But I love the Christmas season always brings me back to childhood, the only difference is that now I know what I'm offered (one bag course, and if I keep some money for a reflex) and now that the excessive consumption of chocolate is felt ... I never get tired of decorating the Christmas tree at home to open a box of advent calendar each day before Christmas, lights that turn around after nightfall ... Yes I have three good years of mental age actually.




My brother, my sister and me. We took pictures this afternoon for a gift for my father and my mother . This is my favorite, is the only one that seems natural in fact ...

Go, more than a week of classes before the holidays. We believe! Have a nice monday;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment