Monday, December 13, 2010

How Do I Finalize Movie With Sv2000 Recorder?






On Monday did not start very well. I sui
s Wake ed at 6:35, head in the pulp after a short night of 4 hours (completely my fault, I ais was taken the day before a Acute lazy to go to bed) on Simon & Garfunkel. Knowing that I use as an alarm clock since September, I am getting tired of me fai r re ev nsure with "h ello darkness my old friend" ... So I literally ate the Doliprane for breakfast, so that I hovered much of the morning. There are people who do not feel the lack of sleep, I am among those who want to die all day and have the green color, skin glistening , of ordnance are small eyes and dark circles to the chin. Class.

But in fact it was not so bad today. As the vacancy
s approach, we do not do much in progress. In English, for example, we look Into the Wild. I've seen a week ago but it does not bother me. I have the album of the soundtrack to my house for that matter. I'll wake up tomorrow with that, yours.

I'm happy because I managed to do what I
v
or lais in fine arts. The theme is "identity documents". I For my part inspired of the work "My wishes " Annette Messager to make a "body in pieces." I m arcuate this s bits of bodies with a buffer-founder set to the anniversary date of the person making a picture and I thought it was thinking about the tattoos numbered printed on the b of the ras eport of the 2nd World War (I know, it's great murky as re Conference, at the same time my work is also a little).




I think I have to thank both Melina, Emeline, Lara, Lorena, and my sister (and myself aha) for letting me serve as models. ;)

It's not over yet, I need to print everything and I thought it presented in frames, but I do not know yet exactly how.

That as I speak, I'm pink pajama pants, old T-shirt H & M and polar listening to the Strokes until an episode of Glee load (but I think I'll go to bed before watching it). I'm pretty darn good, actually. Have a good night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment