Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fairandlovely Multivitamin



*

(I almost put All i want for Christmas is you, but I've already put you just in the head, I'm not that cruel)

*

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lu-ta: the tip of the tongue taking three small steps down the palate to your
per at three, against the teeth. Lo. Lii. Ta.
the morning she was Lo, Lo simply, with his meter forty-six and his one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.


I am just finishing Lolita. It's very beautiful. At first I was
ais uncomfortable with pedophilia ... I think to enjoy a novel, I need to enjoy a minimum the hero gold, I could not attach myself to this man unhealthy sexuality. And I do not know is so well written that you forget the awkwardness of the book. However I had no difficulty appreciating Lolita. I love this girl, her grace and r spars. I wish I as she was younger.

Wednesday I saw a girl in town. I practically dragged to Emmaus haha. She did not believe me you will find great stuff. I have found a wonderful old leather bag and belt Pourchet Paris leopard print any sweet, all for the
modest sum of 8 €. And returning, I discovered that I had received my derby (or boots? How do we call this kind of shoes?) From La Redoute, they are perfect!
Well after all the shopping I did this month over the Christmas, my account is negative ... Hello, I'm Manon, I'm a shopaholic.



tomorrow, technically today, finally, I will open the last box of Christmas calendar.
I'll go to Nantes celebrate Christmas with my grandparents, with the rest of the family of my mother's side. I
wish you all a very Merry Christmas!






0 comments:

Post a Comment